The OC55 is a modern performance cruising yacht, clean lines with a bright open spacious interior. Set up to be easily sailed by one or two people. Under warranty until late spring 2018! This Oceanis 55 is like new. Canadian Import Duty Paid. Owner is keen to sell.
We invite you to take a personal tour. Our knowledgeable and friendly team is standing by. Please call or email and let us know how we can best assist you.
The 16' 3" beam makes for an exceptionally spacious interior and cockpit
- 3 double cabin
- 3 heads
- Plus crew cabin for 2 with a 4th head in the crew cabin
The salon is full of light due to the large port lights in the hull set at the proper height for viewing while seated plus the panoramic deck house port lights with concertina blinds.
Stereo: Sonic Hub with Boss Acoustimass speakers
- Folding and pivoting salon table with electric up/down pedestal
- The Salon seating arrangement is convertible from dinette seating to lounging
- Navigation station
- Ultra leather cushions
- All opening deck hatches have sliding blinds and mosquito screens
- 6' 6" headroom
The "U" shaped galley is bright, open and well laid out with good counter space.
- Oven with 3 burner stove, LPG, Gimbled
- Top loading freezer
- Front loading fridge
- 2 sinks (1 large and 1 small)
- Grey Kerrock counter top with sinks molded in
- Head room 6'4"
The large modern Master cabin forward is fantastic and very roomy with good storage. To port there is a head with sink. To starboard there is a clear shower and sink with a vanity midships.
-Double bed, island style
-Hanging lockers on both side, 4 drawers, cabinets, additional storage under berth with gas lifting rams for easy access
-Vanity desk midships with a sliding top to expose convenient electrical sockets
-Vacu Flush head, fresh water eliminates odor
- Head room 6' 4"
The port aft cabin is bright with good natural lighting and ventilation.
- Very large double berth due to the hard chine hull shape
- Storage cupboards, hanging locker, shelving, storage on both sides of berth
- En suite head is Vacu Flush with a separate shower stall.
- Head accessible from salon or cabin
- Headroom 6' 3"
The starboard cabin is bright with good natural lighting and ventilation.
- Large double berth due to the hard chine hull shape
- Storage cupboards, hanging locker, closed shelving and storage on one side of berth
En suite Head is Vacu flush with combined shower
Head accessible from salon or cabin
Headroom 6' 5"
There is an additional crew cabin for two at the bow. Accessible through a deck hatch on the fore deck.
-2 single bunks
-The top bunk folds out of the way for more room when used by one person or when used as a storage cabin
-Head, sink, and shower curtain in the crew cabin
- Manual head
- Ladder access
Twin rudder makes this a very maneuverable yacht. A powerful 24 volt Bow Thruster simplifies docking.
- Bow Thruster: 24 volt electric maxpower SP125
- Windlass control at the bow with an additional remote mounted control and chain counter at the Helm
- Very well balanced under sail
- Very little weather helm
- Performance hull design
- Hard chine hull created less initial heel and a more stable boat at anchor due to the wide beam aft
The cockpit is designed for fun and function. All control lines conveniently lead to the helm stations leaving the cockpit area for undisturbed lounging while sailing. The transom hydraulically lowers converting to a large swim platform.
- Air Conditioning 230v
- Hot water tank
- Sun pad either side of companion way
- Dodger/spray hood by LaFabrica
- Beautiful large teak folding cockpit table
- Storage in table
- Cockpit lights in arch and in table
- 4 Zeus T8 multi function touch screen chart plotters GPS (two at port Helm, 2 at starboard Helm)
- B&G 4G Radar
- B&G AC42 Auto Pilot
- B&G log, speed, sea temperature
- B&G electronics interface with wifi
- B&B Windvane, Aneno meter
- B&G RS35 VHF with remote in cockpit
- B&G AIS 400
- Windex windvane
- Depth Sounder in multi function chart plotters
- Cockpit speakers for sonic hub
Good engine access. The generator is very quiet. Systems are well laid out and efficient.
Generator: Panda 9KVA 220/60 Hz, very quiet
House Batteries: 560 ah + 280 ah
Main Engine Start Battery: 110 ah
Generator Start Battery: 110 ah
Battery Charger: 60 amp house and engine + 40 amp for additional house + 25 ah generator start battery
No Drip Shaft Seal
12 v - 125 amp alternator charges engine start, generator start and house batteries
A sleek uncluttered deck.
The unique folding transom to swim platform is electric/hydraulic, controlled by a switch at the helm or one of 2 remotes.
- Dodger/spray hood
- Electric windlas with control at the bow and a remote with counter at helm
- Delta Anchor
- Sea water washdown pump
- In mast roller furling
- Furling Genoa
- Standard mast 9/10 electro-polished aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aftswept spreaders
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- 2 Backstays with bottlescrews
- Rigid boom vang with tackle
- Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
- Inner forestay chainplate
- 2 blocks stand up on mainsheet arch
- 2 genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars
- 2 genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit (except boom topping lift)
- Complete running rigging: Main halyard, genoa halyard with clutch on mast and cleat, Boom topping lift with cleat on mast, Mainsheet, 2 Genoa sheets
- 11 jammers
- 2 lockers for rope tails near helm stations
- Spinnaker Halyard
- 2 Electric Genoa Sheet Winches
- 2 Self tailing coachroof winches (H46.2 STC)
- Unipower electric port coachroof winch (H46.2STCE)
- 2 Aluminium winch handles speed grip
- 2 winch handle boxes
- Grp halyard cover from mast foot to the back of the cockpit, hiding all halyards
- Furling genoa with UV protective strip
- In-mast furling mainsail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.