This vessel was well optioned and the owner has continually updated the boat with some smart options. Please see list below of factory options and additional items installed.
Factory equipped with:
- Twin Mercury 300HP V8 with JOYSTICK PILOTING ($38,000CAD option!). Including hold function and Autopilot. 170 hours with balance of factory warranty transferrable to US or CDN clients.
- Fixed sunbed on front deck with storage
- Wetbar Package with gas grill, fridge and storage
- Toilet compartment with shower and hot water
- Hot water at wetbar station
- Shower on aft deck with hot water
- LED courtesy lights in front cabin
- Bow thruster
- 6 Fishing rod holders on roof
- Remote spotlight
- Electric sliding roof
- Anchor hatch cushion
- Gullwing Doors
- LED deck lights
- Roof Racks
- Waterski fram
- 110 Shorepower
- Extended front cabin wardrobe storage in front cabin
- Webasto diesel heater
- Windlass in bow with SS Anchor, chain and extra rode
- Fridge in main cabin
- LED Ambient lights in pilothouse
- SIMRAD glass cockpit DUAL 12 inch screens with RADAR, ECHO SOUNDER, VHF
- All upgraded Audio packages 1 and 2
Additional items installed:
- Raw water wash down installed in aft starboard locker
- Scotty downrigger plates with scotty electrical plugs
- Centre staple on aft deck was modified to have a custom 2 inch hitch installed for vehicle accessories including E bike racks. The location made it much easier to load and unload bikes in the cockpit instead of on the roof.
Joystick ControlDefault Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.
|No. of Engines
|Engine No. 1
|Engine No. 2