The meaning of Maritimo translates to, relating to or pertaining to the sea. When you think of all the best parts of a boat that you would want to be at sea with, the 52 Maritimo really does an outstanding job of this. There are a number of 52 Maritimos out there, but not one that I know of to be a better example than Barndinghy. Barndinghy has no expense spared, as a knowledgeable long range cruising family, they made it the best version of a 52 you could want to be at sea with.
Barndinghy is powered by the preferred Cummins QSM-11's (approx 1500 hours at time of listing). Maritimo went to great expense and detail to insure their hull design, shaft angle and power plant to meet their high demands for reliability and fuel efficiency. While keeping a very generous 3 stateroom and 2 head layout below.
Please note the vessel is moored in Sidney, BC with Canadian duties paid.
Please note the following custom additions over the last few years:
- Hurricane furnace with all rooms on individual thermostats, including the exterior lower and upper cockpit for the cooler nights enjoyed outside.
- Yacht controller wireless remote hooked into engines, anchor and bow and stern thruster
- Upper aft deck has custom U shaped seating with lounges built in and table.
- Skylounge inside seating and table have been customized to be made into an additional berth
- US water maker installed producing 50GPH
- Prestomarine XL500F lift on the aft swim deck. This is in addition to the bow crane. You can carry up to a 13ft tender on the bow and have a jet ski on the back.
- Kranzl fresh water pressure washer installed with 50ft of non scuff hose. Who doesn't want a pressure washer on board!
- Autopilot with Garmin sounder installed for lower cockpit when fishing.
- Trolling valves installed for smooth and low speed salmon fishing
- AIS Vesper with two wireless VHF handhelds
- New upper seating cushions
- New Rolls AGM for starting batteries 2020
- New Firefly Carbon Foam house batteries 2020, hooked into inverter to power all house systems including exterior grille
- Added inverter bypass switch for dock and storage
- Added complete oil change system including engines, generator and transmissions
- New Icemaker
- Added second beverage fridge to the upper bridge
- Added 3 drawer pantry under the bridge stairs
- New interior carpet
Notable Factory Options:
- ONAN 21.5kw Generator with approx 2100 hours at time of listing
- Reverse cycle 4 zone Air conditioning/heat
- Liebherr no frost fridge/freezer
- Washer/dryer combo in guest bunk stateroom
- Bow Crane
- Garmin Electronics package 2 X Garmin 5212 with depth and new RADAR (2021)
- Cockpit camera
- Raw water wash down for cockpit
- Proprietary power steering system from Maritimo Offshore Racing Team
2023 beginning of season maintenance:
- Fresh bottom paint and zincs
- Full engine service, including transmission, mains, generator and new impellers for mains and gen.
- New trasmission pump installed
- End of season service completed, all fluids in all engines.
- In process is full polish and wax
Please note the bow jet ski and aft tender are not included.Default Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.
|No. of Engines
|Engine No. 1
|Engine No. 2