Contact James Neil
Mobile: 604.306.1215 Toll Free: 1.877.609.0985 Office: 1.604.609.0985
8 Great Reasons to buy a boat with James and Freedom Marine "Click Here"
Aftercare - Boathouse FacilityFind out more
The Nordhavn 57 is considered by many to be one of the best models Nordhavn ever created and Audrey Mae II is the last 57 ever built. She is the ultimate in comfortable cruising, whether its along a coastline or crossing an ocean, while offering the best of luxury accommodations. This is the full walk around saloon layout, symmetrical, with 2 staterooms and 2 heads.
Originally delivered to the UK, she has the European specification and is CE Mark certified. Her electrical system is 230 VAC / 50 HZ 24VDC. She has been configured to 60 HZ friendly for North America
This vessel exudes quality, shows like new, and has been kept in immaculate condition thanks to her attentive 3 owners since new. The current meticulous owner has enjoyed her for 5 years and is ready for new adventures with his wife. He has spared no expense in professionally maintaining this vessel to a very high standard making it truly a turnkey opportunity for her next owner(s) to enjoy. He would also be available to be onboard for the handover to the new owner and Captain the vessel to her new moorage as part of the sale if required.
The main engine was serviced in January, 2023, oil changes, fuel filters, and transfer pump filters have been done every 250 hrs on main and wing engines with dates noted on the oil filters. The generators have been serviced every 200 hrs.
She was hauled in early March 2023 for mechanical survey, fresh bottom paint and new boot stripe, zincs (extra set onboard), Prop Speed coatings on all running gear and thru hull covers, and waxed and polished. All maintenance service, equipment, and upgrade invoices are filed onboard and available digitally.
- New Asko washing machine
- Blue & white deck lights
- Blue & white underwater stern lights
- All new interior LED lights
- New ceiling panels throughout the boat
- New upholstery throughout (except Sid chair)
- New Davit control in engine room storage locker
- New invisible Pella screens on all doors
- New tool box in engine room c/w tools and parts
- Complete set of 1” hurricane lines in forward deck locker
- New sunbrella exterior covers for windows and doors complete boat (stored in guest stateroom closet)
- New main engine starting batteries
- New generator starting batteries both Genset
- New wing engine starting batteries
- New oil containment box in Lazarette
- Complete toilet and repair parts under pilot house settee
- New cooling fans in exhaust flue
- New engine room intake blower fans
- Starlink Satellite Dish C/W roaming
- Complete set of new porthole screens in drawer under Owners cabin bed
She is registered in Canada with taxes and duty paid.
Importation permit to Mexico valid until 2029 and current Panama cruising permit for 1 year.
This vessel is located at Shelter Bay Marina near the Panama Canal and Colon on the Atlantic side of the country of Panama. Assumable moorage short or long term at a very inexpensive $20/day, liveaboards welcomed with full marina facilities, yacht care, boat yard and haul out onsite all tax free.
Please contact the listing Broker Cell: 604 306 1215 if interested and for more information.Description
The Nordhavn 57 is a full-displacement passage maker with all the necessary features of an ocean crosser. The construction is to the same heavy scantlings as her sister ships, but the design differs in styling and interior volume. The 57 maintains a rugged, commercial look while interfacing a contemporary elegance, and offers a level of performance that expands the envelope of top cruising speed and long range potential.
The hull and its bulbous bow have been fine-tuned at the Engineering Facility at the University of British Columbia. Maintenance Strakes have been developed which maintain a moderate draft, and freeboard and superstructure height. The maintenance strakes not only provide added engine room height but enhance the vessel's performance by up to 2 percent depending on the speed selected. Working in conjunction with the bulbous bow, the strakes have a positive effect on the wave-making characteristics and reduce resistance. A combination of a parabolic-shaped bulb, fuller sections aft, and a stern designed to minimize drag- inducing suction at high cruising speeds, allows this vessel to run efficiently at speed - length ratios of 1.6, or approximately 11.5 knots. There is a minimal efficiency penalty at lower 'ocean crossing' speeds, but this does not affect capability due to the vessel's substantial fuel capacity.
The 57 offers cruising speeds above what is normally possible in a full-displacement hull while maintaining the benefits of this hull form, such as ocean crossing capability, reduced noise and vibration levels, heavy construction scantlings, and greater safety - comfort. For semi-planing hulls to achieve planing speeds, weight must be minimized which adversely effects seaworthiness and long-range capability. Additionally, the seakeeping qualities of the higher-speed models are compromised due to their light displacement - length ratios, small rudders, and shallow keels. The 57 features an interior volume - overall length ratio higher than previous Nordhavn designs. This increase in space is due to a greater beam - length ratio, increased volume in hull sections, and the beam carried farther aft. Additional innovations include a walk-in engine room with work bench and sink, a deep lazarette with shelves, a large cockpit, a swim platform with access door, a large flybridge, and fiberglass fuel and water tanks.
It’s no wonder that Nordhavn now boasts the most circumnavigations of any other company and its customers continue to break cruising records all over the world.
She has a full walk around making it very convenient for docking. There is a counter to ceiling pantry on the inboard end of the galley counter. Access from the cockpit to the boat deck has a custom hatch which keeps entryway dry when raining.
There are five control stations; pilot house, fly bridge, cockpit, and either side of the Portuguese bridge. Engine controls as well as both bow and stern thrusters can be operated from any of these stations. Thrusters are hydraulic, powered by a pump on the wing engine.
The boat is powered by a single 325 hp continuous duty Lugger diesel with a 70 hp Lugger wing engine and has two Northern Lights generators, an 8 kw and a 16 kw, she is prepared and equipped to go in comfort and safety, anywhere her owners desire.
When entering the salon from the aft deck you will encounter craftmanship only Nordhavn can deliver. Beautiful teak cabinet and wall coverings abound. The sole throughout is Teak & Holly. The overhead is newly installed white vinyl with grab rails overhead for security. Expansive windows provide abundant natural light and full drapes allow privacy or shade. The salon immediately to port has an L shaped settee with storage below. and large leafing settee table with wide base for dining.
To Starboard in the salon is teak cabinetry and electric pop up 32" Sony plasma TV with remote and Starlink provider. Forward of that is a companionway door which leads to the side deck or down to the engine room.
Forward of the salon to port is the U-shaped galley. Some highlights include double S/S sink, full size SS Sub Zero 240 VAC refrigerator/freezer, granite countertops, Miele convection microwave, Miele propane cooktop, oven and exhaust hood, and abundant cabinets & drawers. Overhead lights and a large S/S porthole provide pleasing light. The sole is Teak & Holly with an area removable rug.
From the galley moving forward five steps up brings you to the cozy pilothouse with excellent visibility for the Captain and guests. From the Captains central helm chair he or she can reach all critical mechanical and electrical systems. A full array of electronics aids make voyaging a pleasure. The aft bench seat is a great place for a light snack or spending time on the laptop while still being able to see the voyage ahead. Port & starboard wing doors give quick access to the side decks from the lower helm.
From the starboard side of the pilothouse ten steps down brings you to the forward companion way which leads you to the owner's stateroom, and VIP V-berth stateroom. The owner's stateroom is located midship and is a full beam with a walk around Island Queen berth. Numerous teak cabinets, hanging lockers and drawers provide tremendous storage for extended cruising. There is a desk and swivel chair to starboard and cabinet enclosed Asko washer/dryer. The light vinyl overhead reflects plenty of light from the two large portholes on the portside. The enclosed head to starboard features a Vac-U-Flush head, granite counters, numerous cabinets and drawers along with a mirror vanity. The enclosed shower stall has a porthole, storage, and a seating area.
All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with Island Queen berth. Some appointments include large deck hatch, teak cabinets & drawers, large hanging locker, and a bifold door to the shared guest head. The guest head has a Vac-U-Flush system, enclosed shower, granite countertops, medicine cabinet and Teak & Holly sole.Saloon
- Symmetrical Layout with full walk around
- (7) large windows offering exceptional visibility whether standing or sitting
- (3) doors (cockpit, midship starboard and port), with glass for ventilation and light
- High gloss Teak table with Starburst design, NO FIDDLES
- INCA lift with TV enclosed in cabinet
- New Lumbar support chair
- Saloon ceiling lights on dimmer switch
- (2) custom leather bar stools
- Custom cabinetry on Starboard side of Saloon including pantry, media locker, 32" SONY plasma TV on a lift system
- SIMRAD tracking DSS television system with DSS receiver
- Galley is open to and on the same level as Saloon. Dry exhaust stack off-set to starboard and out of view Galley door important for additional ventilation, views and port side line handling.
- MIELE Propane cooktop, oven and exhaust hood
- MIELE Microwave
- SUB-ZERO 240VAC Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker
- KINDRED Double stainless sink with ISE garbage disposer
- BROAN trash compactor
- VITRIFRIGO freezer in lazarette
- FORCE 10 SS propane BBQ grill in Cockpit
- Granite countertop large enough to seat (2) and/or for food preparation.
- Teak and Spruce floor
- Full height pantry for food/dish storage.
- Multiple storage cabinets for knife storage, sheet pans, cutting boards, small electrical appliances
The two stateroom design allows the master stateroom to extend the full width (beam) of the boat providing expanded open areas and cabinet space. A study desk and chair are built-in to the custom cabinetry and the washer and dryer are conveniently located within the starboard cabinets along the aft stateroom bulkhead.
- Full width midship Master Stateroom
- Queen berth
- Vanity desk and seat
- Installed safe in Master Cabin
- ASKO clothes washer - New 2022
- ASKO clothes dryer
- Cedar lined hanging closets
- Teak paneling
- Teak and Spruce flooring
- Teak cabinetry in the Head with Granite countertop
- Separate shower stall
- A/C vent in head
- Island Queen
- Teak paneling
- Teak and Spruce floors
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Walk thru head to companionway
- Separate shower
- Granite countertops
- A/C vent in head
The optional forward raked windows give the pilothouse considerably more room.
- FURUNO GP-32 GPS/WAAS Navigator
- 17" Monitor
- GARMIN GPSmap Chartplotters 7215
- AIS Transceiver
- Proportional controls for 25hp Bow & Stern Hydraulic thrusters
- TRAC roll stabilizers LCD controller
- MURPHY LCD main engine monitor
- Main engine remote RACOR filter vacuum gauge
- Bilge high water alarms
- ACR 406MHz EPIRB
- Starlink System
- Hydraulic pump control for anchor wash/windlass/emergency bilge pumps and thrusters on main & wing engines
- Isolation transformer
- (1) POMPANETTE blue leather helm seat
- Excellent forward sight lines beyond bow
- (3) 24VDC windshield wipers with washers
- FUSION AM/FM/Satellite radio/I-pad stereo
- ITT/JABSCO searchlight with remote control
- L-shape leather settee with storage in seats
- Bookshelves behind settee
- Varnished high gloss teak table
- Interior door for easy and safe access to flybridge and boat deck
- (1) large chart drawer
- Storage under helm station and in stairs leading to flybridge
- Overhead hatch with easy slide sunscreen and insect screen
- Main and Secondary Electrical panels conveniently located for easy monitoring
The flybridge has a rigid framed bimini over the Helm. There are (2) TODD helm chairs with a settee table.
- (2) GARMIN GPSmap 5208 Chartplotters with AIS, CCTV display,video fishfinder
- ICOM IC-M5024 VHF radio
- Proportional controls for Bow & Stern Hydraulic thrusters
- TRAC roll stabilizers LCD controller
- MURPHY LCD main engine monitor
- Main engine controls
- Windless controls
- RITCHIE Powerdamp Plus compass
This boat was originally delivered to Europe and has 230VAC / 50 HZ 24v DC systems.
- John Deere/LUGGER 340hp main engine with Dry Exhaust (5634 hrs). Rated for 20,000 hrs.
- TWIN DISC EC200 electronics controls (3) locations
- John Deere/LUGGER 65hp wing engine, ZF V-drive transmission and GORI folding prop (666 hrs)
- Approx.1200 Gallons of fuel onboard
- Keel cooled main engine with dry stack exhaust
- Oil change system for main and wing engines and large generator
- Proportional controls for Bow & Stern 25 hp ABT Hydraulic thrusters
- Fuel transfer system and booster pump
- RACOR fuel filter vacuum gauges
- Main engine remote RACOR filter vacuum gauge
- (2) NORTHERN LIGHTS generators 12KW (5068 hrs), 5KW (1786 hrs)
- (13) AGM 12V batteries for 12 and 24-volt systems (New 2017)
- (2) VICTRON 24V/3000 inverter chargers
- XANTREX 20 Truecharge (12V)
- Victron 3000 inverter
- SEA RECOVERY 30gph watermaker
- Engine and high water alarm system
- CRUISAIR reverse cycle A/C and heat (4) compressors
This is the full walk around deck with Portuguese bulkhead.
- ABT/TRAC stabilizers with digital controls and kelp cutter
- GLENDINNING Cablemaster shore cord manager
- (3) additional control stations with engine, horn and thruster controls
- Hot and Cold fresh water shower at transom door
- Fresh water wash downs in cockpit and foredeck
- Large custom swim platform with (2) polished SS staples and folding SS swim ladder
- Full width custom canvas Cockpit Bimini cover
- Canvas covers for Pilothouse windows
- MAXWELL 4000 hydraulic windlass. 280' 1/2" galvanized chain
- Rocna anchor
- Aft facing quartz floodlight
- ARITEX 1300 lb polished SS electro-hydraulic dinghy davit
- 13' 2017 BOSTON WHALER SUPERSPORT Tender w/Mercury 40HP 4 Stroke OB
- Flopper Stopper Port side
- Viking 6 man life raft NEW 2016
- SS shore chord rail mounted reel with 1000' of line
- Custom fit and removable marine grade plywood lazarette insert for oil storage
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.Contact
James Neil Cell: 604 306 1215
|No. of Engines||1|
|Engine No. 1|
|Engine Make||Lugger/ John Deere|
|Cruising Speed||7.5 kn|